Monday, October 6, 2014

Miscellaneous Monday

The camera on my iPhone has broken. Of course, this is the only camera I use, so I’ve been missing a lot of moments lately, to capture them forever. I don’t even know what happened, because Saturday it was working just fine, and then Sunday, it was blurry. And when I tried to change the camera view, it would make a weird whirring noise, so I have given up on trying to get it to work. Luckily, I’ll be changing my phone soon, and hopefully the new one won’t have any issues.

I had to go to the dentist today for what I hope is my last visit for this particular issue. Its all supposed to be done, but there’s still a smidgen of swelling, and a bit of pain, but I have to wait 6 more weeks for it to be “done healing” to make sure it’s all finished. I hope that it’s done, because I have had just enough teeth problems to last me a lifetime.

The big final in my English class is that we have to write a “major paper” that’s about 10-12 pages long. I have only so far picked a topic, and to be honest, I don’t even like the topic I’ve chosen, but I’ve hit a wall in terms of thinking. There’s not really any topic I can think of that I can write of for that long. And I know that I’m supposed to do research and come up with new information to put in there, but really, I can’t decide anything. And I really need to get the ideas flowing, because I only have 2 months to write this – and with the research, and how bloody long it takes to write a paper, really, I need to get going. If anyone has any ideas…toss them my way!

No comments: