Saturday, February 8, 2014

Waffle Bowls

Tonight, as we were cooking our dinner, (slow-cooker chili made with the ribs we had left over from Superbowl Sunday), we were also making some desserts. PJ has a pizzelle maker, which I’ve never used before, so we decided to have some delish. Pizzelles. Here’s what they look like:

Pizzeelle

We had planned to make some waffle cones, but boy, was I struggling. I couldn’t get them to work without having a giant hole in the bottom, so the ice cream would fall out anyway, so I gave up and just decided to make some waffle bowls. I used a cupcake pan, and just put them in there as soon as they came out of the cooker.

WaffleCups

They kind of worked and kind of didn’t, but they were delicious either way. I had so much fun eating these and making these. I kind of want to get a pizzelle maker of my own!

No comments: