Monday, February 24, 2014

Miscellaneous Monday

Friday night, when I got home from the movies, I was straightening up a little, as one does as they’re about to be done for the night. Husband was out of town, on a scouting overnighter, so all that were home were myself and the sister. She went immediately went to bed as I was doing the kitchen. On my way out of the kitchen, and going upstairs, I saw the new tool box we just bought, sitting on the couch. I thought, I have time, I’ll put all the tools in there. Once the tools were in there, I thought, well, I’m in here, might as well clean all of the cupboards. And that led to me spending the next 2 hours cleaning up, instead of going to sleep. Worth it.

For VDay, I got a Perfect Curl. Perfect 

You put your hair in there, and it’s supposed to curl it with ease, and keep it curled! Last week, I tried using it. Unfortunately, and I don’t know if this is because my hair is really long, but my hair kept getting all tangled up in it. I had to break a bunch of my hair in the pursuit of curly hair. After it was all curled, instead of staying curled all day like it said it would, I had curly hair for all of an hour. Dang it, I was so excited for this, and it didn’t even work like it was supposed to!

Today we had a small power outage at work, and it didn’t last longer than maybe 2 seconds, but it’s just so annoying. You hope as soon as it happens that you had already saved everything you were working on. Then, the power comes back on and you have to go through the whole process of turning the computer back on, logging back into everything, and then opening everything that you were already working on. In those cases, I always think it would be pretty cool if it was a power outage, and then it lasted until the work day was over. I know, that would be a waste of time/money, but it’s just something that I’ve always wanted to have happen. Maybe someday.

No comments: