Monday, February 10, 2014

Miscellaneous Monday

I watched the opening ceremony of the Olympics, and it was pretty awesome! I don’t know who else watched it, but I really liked it. It was really weird, but I still dug it. It makes me sad when I see the countries where there is only one person from there. Like Mexico. One athlete, a 55 year old man. He looks pretty good, don’t get me wrong, but it makes me sad that there’s only 1 person to represent them. If that ONE person loses, the whole country does. Pressure!

I don’t know if anyone saw the moon last night, but it was awesome! There was a super-giant ring around it (I definitely couldn’t get a picture of it) and I googled to see why that happens, and it’s caused by weather. A ring around the moon means rain soon. Pretty cool to see, though!

I went to a new place this past weekend, a café called Café 300. When we got there, even though it wasn’t busy, the hostess walked past us 4 times, and each time, said she’d be seating us in a minute. Finally, we got seated, and then we got ignored. I was really looking forward to this place, but between the general feeling of being ignored, and the massive amounts of grease in my food, I just don’t think I’ll be returning. That makes me sad, I was so excited to try this place out. I don’t recommend.

No comments: