Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A Box

We’ve had this box at the office for a few weeks now. It’s really really big, and it just sits there. Finally, someone pulled it out from where it was, and it’s just sitting in the middle of the room.

BOX

We decided it would be hysterical to have me climb inside it, and scare someone. We found the person that we wanted to scare, and she was sadly out of the building, so I climbed back out, and we waited. It was warm in there, so it felt like I shouldn’t be in it for too long, ha. So as I climbed out, and waited, while we were waiting for her to come back, one of our maintenance workers came and took the box, so we couldn’t even do it.

I was sad to have that happen, I was so excited to scare someone. Hopefully we’ll get another giant box, and I’ll get another chance.

1 comment:

Maleen said...

Ha ha. That is really funny. I realized just recently that the bushes in front of our porch provide excellent scaring cover. Robyn came home and I jumped out at her and yelled BOO!! She screamed and jumped about a foot in the air. And then cried for 20 minutes. Totally worth it. :)