Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Food Tuesday

Today, I don’t really have much to talk about in terms of story, but I have a couple of pictures to share (and preserve for future generations) so I’ve decided to make it a picture/food Tuesday.

This first one is a picture of the cupcakes I made last night. We recently got Boo’d in my neighborhood, and this is what I made to give to others. I like them – plus I think they are delicious.

cupcakes

There’s no real recipe to share here, as they’re just plain white cake cupcakes, with black, orange, and white sprinkles baked into them (like Funfetti!) and then decorated with plain vanilla frosting, dyed orange. And on top, sprinkled with more white, black and orange sprinkles with some bats and pumpkin sprinkles tossed in for good measure. So easy. I should have included a picture of the cupcake wrappers – they were Halloween-y, with pumpkins and bats on there too.

This second one is what I did today at work. We (Chelle and I) were taking a tiny break for a little snackage. We pulled out some Mini Triscuits (so good – and totally tiny and fun) and some EZCheese (you know, the kind that sprays out of the bottle!) and had some deliciousness. After a few minutes, I decided to spell my name onto the crackers.

Vieve

It’s harder to do than you think, because these crackers are dang small. I should have included something next to them, so you could see how small they are, scale wise. They were as good to eat as it was fun to make them.

Anyway, enjoy today’s pointless blog, and I encourage you to seek out the Mini Triscuits.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

I love Food Tuesday. Delicious treats and fun snacks. I loved that you wrote my name out in tiny triscuits.