Friday, October 21, 2011

Foto Friday: Favorite Sign Edition

Ok, I don’t really have any photos to share right now, I haven’t taken any, but I was breezing through my photos the other day, and came across these signs. They are both taken on different trips, and they both made me laugh.

LIbrary

This is the library in Boise. The reason I love this sign is because the library is finished by an exclamation point. How excited is Boise to have this library? This excited!

children

We took this in Boston. I know what the sign is saying, I get that its warning you of children in the area, but I still feel like there’s a better sign of saying than just announcing “Children”. Maybe I’m the weirdo here, but this sign is odd.

I hope these made you laugh as much as they did me.

2 comments:

Maleen said...

Love the Library! I get pretty excited about libraries, but maybe not THAT excited.

Chelle! said...

I love the library sign! I think the sign that I have giggled at lately is the one by the construction workers..."men working". Really? They do have to let us know that a bunch guys standing around looking down at a hole in the ground is...um...working. :)