Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Learning is great for kids of all ages!

Lately, I have been learning so much! From both real life and TV shows, I want to share some of my new knowledge with all of you readers. (All 3 of you)

Taco Tuesday at Del Taco is a great idea! But...eating 4 tacos, half an order of chili-cheese fries and then running three miles? Pretty much the worst idea in the history of the world.

It's very easy to pretend to be a psychic. Just zero in on small, insignificant details around the room, and you can know everything there is to know about a person you've never met before.

TV season seems like such a good idea, and something I was really excited for. Until the new seasons of everything started, and I have 6 bloody hours of TV recording a night. Who can stand this?!

Plucking various hairs off of my brother is really fun. The trick is to wait until he's not paying attention, then quickly grab some eyebrow hair and tug while trying to get away.

$700 billion dollars is a lot of money. Who knew?

If you want to have a serious conversation with a close friend, it's best to pick a room with flattering lighting, wear lots and lots of black eyeliner, then make sure to cry. You'll really get the point across that you're serious about what you're talking about.

Closing your eyes while walking on an uneven sidewalk is so the wrong thing to do. Those dang things will trip you if you're not careful!

Apparently, when I'm sleeping and my dog makes noise at night, I will throw water bottles at her. I woke up one morning, and there were water bottles all around where my dog was, and I vaguely remember throwing them that night. I felt bad. But, to be fair, they were empty.

I'm sure there's more I learned, but in the interest of time (meaning, I'm barely awake right now and wanting to go to sleep, even though it's barely after ten...) I'm just going to share these. I hope all of you are also learning loads in your daily life, and if you're not...try to put yourself in a situation where you can learn a lot!

2 comments:

Maleen said...

Yeah, to save myself time, I just decided not to watch anything this season. I have found that I am not missing them much, although I think I might start catching up on Bones (my true love).

Chelle! said...

HMMM!! Interesting--all your facts of knowledge. Guess what? Grey's starts tomorrow night!!