Wednesday, January 16, 2008

This IS how I roll

All right! First blog ever written by Vieve ever in her whole life. Nothing tops this moment in excitement, nothing. I wanna give a shout out to Chelle, for getting me started, otherwise, ya'll would not be reading the awesomeness that will be this blog. I'm not going to pretend that anyone other than my parents and like, PJ, Chelle, and maybe a sibling or two is going to read this, but you know, I'm gonna introduce myself. I'm Vieve. I enjoy long walks on the beach...not really, I hate the sand. And if you walk on that baby barefoot, holy crap are the bottom of your feet slowly burning off. I enjoy movies, TV shows (when there isn't a writers strike, grrr) and I love soccer. A little too much, but that's neither here nor there. I think thats all I'll introduce for right now, I need to maintain some mystery to keep my readers on the edge of their seats! I think thats all I'll do for now, because, quite frankly, I am tired and need to start readying myself for bed. As much as I hate to admit it, I'm like an old person, I go to sleep so early. But I like sleep, a whole lot. Thats just how I roll.

2 comments:

Chelle! said...

YIPPEE!!! HOORAY!!! Vieve, welcome to "Blog World". It becomes very addictive, but, oh, so, exciting and entertaining!!!!

Maleen said...

How cool is that!!! First of all, you have joined the blogging world and there is no better place to be. Second, you gave me a nickname, lol. You have made my day and I definitely look forward to more!