Saturday, January 26, 2008

Who's Vieve? You'll now know.

Because PJ posted this, and I usually copy a bunch of the stuff she does, I have decided to fill this out myself, to give everyone that extra bit of knowledge about me that they probably didn't want to know. Enjoy!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I don't think so
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Last time I cried...I can't even remember. I know it was when I was watching a movie.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I don't, I think its too straight
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey, its so delicious
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Does Troop count? If not, no.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I"m pretty sure I would, everyone wants to be my friend.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Sarcasm is anger's ugly cousin, and I don't use anger
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Tonsil-free since 2000!
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
It is one of my ambitions!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL?
I don't know that I have a favorite-I like so many.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I know I should, but no, I do not.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I'm crazy strong!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM?
I really like cookie dough. And strawberry. Mint. I like lots o' flavors.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
If they're a boy or a girl. I think its best to distinguish that early on.
15. RED OR PINK?
Can I vote neither? Because I hate red. And pink isn't that great.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My hair length. I wish it were longer.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?

I don't really miss anyone.
18. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I'm wearing jeans, but no shoes yet. Gray socks though!
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A Nutrastart shake, made with bananas and peaches. Mmm mmm good.
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The soulful sounds of my parrot screeching my name upstairs. And my movie that's playing.
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?
Really, this is a question? I suppose I'd be gray.

22. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
Bread baking. Grass after it was mowed. Puppy's paws.
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
TZ
24. FAVOURITE SPORT TO WATCH?
Soccer baby!

25. HAIR COLOUR?
It is a blondish color.
26. EYE COLOUR?
Blue.
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
I sure do!
28. FAVOURITE FOOD?
That changes from day to day. Right now I can't really think of a favorite.
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings. Scary movies are not my cup of tea. I don't really drink tea though, so I don't know what that means.
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
The last one I finished was Amazing Grace, but I am currently (right this minute) watching Goal! 2: Living the Dream
31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Oh, gray. Of course. How embarrassing.
32. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer, I love doing all the outdoor stuff and its so warm and nice.
33. HUGS OR KISSES?
If you're a designated person, I'll take a hug from you. People need to keep their mouths away from me.
34. FAVOURITE DESSERT?

Last year was so the year of the pie, and I'm keeping that going this year. So far.
35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I'm actually not reading a book right now, I'm watching a movie. Did you not read the earlier questions?
36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I have no mouse pad.
37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
Last night? Minutemen, Psych, The Soup
38. FAVOURITE SOUND?
PJ's laugh when she gets laughing really hard (complete with the honking noise, of course) and when my bird finally says something I've been trying to teach her.
39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
The Beatles. I have my picture taken with them! (And by that, I mean, the FauxBeatles I met)
40. BEACH OR MOUNTAINS?
The mountains. I hate the sand and the water makes me dry heave/
41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I doubt this is a talent, but I have a spectacular memory for facts and the like.
42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Salt Lake City

I hope you learned something new about me here, and if you didn't, that means you know me too well.

3 comments:

PJ said...

I'm a honker?! You know what it reminds me of? That Disney cartoon about the Ugly Duckling and all the little ducks quack and the ugly duckling makes an ugly honking noise. Thanks.

Chelle! said...

Hey Vieve, I did learn some new things about you....you are too hilarious for words!!!

Maleen said...

Why would you be gray? Because you were wearing it that day? And does it change daily? And if you really want to know what color you are, go check it out. http://www.blogthings.com/
whatcolorcrayonareyouquiz/