Thursday, January 24, 2008

One word-ARGH

And sadly, not Argh like a pirate, Argh like I'm screaming. You know, I know I'm not a positive person. I can complain with the best of them. But did you ever have one of those days where nothing goes right? Things that usually are controllable are spinning wildly out of control, and all you can do is helplessly watch as it spins faster and faster? An off-hand comment by one person makes you snap like a twig, and a few minutes, someone is pulling you off of them, and they're saying "All I did was ask if how it was going!". Today is one of those days for me. I'm trying to not let it get to me, but oh man, is it hard. I keep thinking happy thoughts, the new Chuck's airing on TV tonight, tomorrow is Friday, and that means its almost the weekend that I am completely looking forward to, and all the good times I have had lately. But alas, the memory's are slipping and I am taking solace in one thing-I have less than a half day left, then I can run and Tae Bo out my aggression. I love that Billy Blanks, making me punch imaginary predators to get fit. I'll also be happy that I have my peeps to cheer me up, which PJ does a good job of, and Chelle does very well at work, too. Thanks guys, for the hard work you do to keep me afloat.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Sorry about the rough day. However, yes..tomorrow is Friday. Good times will be here again. Maybe it should be a Slurpee Day!!

PJ said...

It sounds like someone needs a hot dog...

Chelle! said...

Oh, I was just glad that I was not in your shoes today. This is one day I was thankful that I have the things that I work on each day and that your desk is closer to the front of the room. SORRY!!! And if you have a SLURPEE DAY--I WANT ONE!!! I think that you should have slurpee day on Monday. Don't miss me too much tomorrow!!!

Maleen said...

Well, I woke up sick this morning, and there's nothing worse than being sick on Friday (well, who likes being sick any day) but hopefully things will keep looking up for you. Say 'Hi' to Billy for me.