Saturday, April 4, 2020

I Made Bread! From Scratch!

Y'all, I have bread. From scratch. Using YEAST! Oh my goodness, I am so proud of myself. I'm going to just link straight over to the gals recipe I used, there are too many steps to write down !

https://www.somethingswanky.com/chunky-french-toast-caramel-syrup/
Here it is, much delicious. And here are some pics to highlight!

 Here is my dough as soon as I had mixed it!

And here it is after I've broken it into pieces and dipped in a cinnamon butter dip.

 So then, I forgot to get pics of the other stuff (my bad, guys, it was stressful to make bread!) and then here it is, after baking, after cooling, after cutting, and ready to be put into the oven to bake into delicious French Toast.
And then I didn't get pics of the finished product. But !! It is delicious. Guys, I felt like a real bona fide baker and master of my domain with this, and I absolutely recommend this recipe.
Enjoy!

No comments: