Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Color Me Mine

This afternoon, Horace went with his friends hiking, so Lady Margo and I had the afternoon to ourselves. After playing at the playground for a while, we went to Color Me Mine, in Provo. For those who haven't been there (It was my first time) you choose something that you want to paint, paint it, leave it for them to put in their kiln, and then return to pick up your wares. Lady Margo was an old pro at this, luckily she led the way. We selected our items, and then got hard at work.
We worked hard all afternoon, and at the end, took a picture of our amazing projects.
We left them to be cooked, and then I picked them up a few days later. Mine turned out pretty good!
I didn't snag a pic of Lady Margo's, but still, good. We had so much fun, and I would definitely do this again.

No comments: