Monday, June 20, 2016

Miscellaneous Monday

Tomorrow is camp. I've been waiting all summer for this, mostly out of dread. Last year was so crappy, I just don't want a repeat of that. I spent the weekend preparing for this, and then today, I shopped for last minute items, packed, and just prayed that it went well. Let's all cross our fingers that it goes well and I have a fun week!

Last Thursday was my last day of being a nanny, and while I'll be relieved that I won't have to make sure to keep Horace and Lady Margo alive while under my watch, I will miss their tiny faces and incredibly weird jokes. I think we'll have to have little visits for the rest of the summer, have a small hang out session to relive the good times.

This weekend, I have a wedding I'm catering the cupcakes for. I know what you're thinking. 'Vieve, you have camp until Saturday, what do?' and the answer is simple. I'll be having my sister-in-law make the cupcakes for me, and then I'll come home late Friday night, rise early Saturday, and make them. I'm also basically praying that this goes well too. There's so much dang stuff that's going on this week, I almost can't handle it!

No comments: