Wednesday, June 22, 2016

A Fancy Letter.

So today at girls camp, I realized, I had forgotten to buy cream cheese for my frosting for the wedding on Saturday. Because we had a leader that was going back to her own house tonight, I asked if she would deliver a letter to Husband, asking him to buy me some cream cheese. Of course, because we had been singing Hamilton all week, the girls and I decided it would be funny if my entire letter was Hamilton quotes. Which it was, leading to the last line, asking for cream cheese. 
We were all dying laughing as I wrote it, imagining his reaction as he read it. When I finally talked to him about it later, he said "I opened it up as Sis B was here, and I literally just said out loud, this whole thing is just Hamilton quotes" and that made me laugh so much harder. I'm definitely keeping this forever. 

No comments: