Friday, June 24, 2016

Camp is Over

Well friends, camp is over, and thank goodness. It was actually really great this year, much much better than last year, but on the last day of camp, the girls had some drama. It wasn't anything major, I think that just after that many days of no sleep, spending 24 hours a day with each other, girls get tired, hormonal, and angry and decide that fights are the way to go. I'm just glad that it wasn't too big a deal and that they'll most likely get over it. Here's a good few pics.
 Here's my ward. after we all got up to camp safely, and before anyone looks too gross and campy.
 I had this incredibly sweet hat that everyone made fun of. But you know who didn't get any kind of sunburn on my face, neck, or scalp? Me. And as a few of the girls tried it on, they had to admit it was super comfortable. Suckers.
Here we are after water front. Some girls are mad that they're wet, and 3 of my girls "fell" into the water. Fun times all around.
I'm glad the week is over, but honestly, I did really enjoy this year, it was really fantastic. I can't decide yet if I'll go next year or not, but this was a push in the right direction.

No comments: