Friday, May 6, 2016

I'm back!

Has it been an entire month since I've last blogged? Yes. Is this my fault? Not entirely. In the last month, I have studied for, and finished my finals and my semester. This wasn't my favorite semester in any way, shape, or form, and I have never been so happy to have something be over. I got my final grades yesterday and honestly, I wasn't pleased with them, even though I tried this year, I didn't get my coveted 4.0. I didn't fail, by any means, but I am sad at how this semester ended. At least it's all over, and now I can get to my next classes, the ones I'm looking forward to the most, the accounting ones. Hopefully I will like those, I'll find out in June, when my summer semester starts. I'm not going to worry about back-drafting any blogs, I'll just pick it up from here like the last month didn't exist. I look forward to my few weeks of summer vacation!

No comments: