Thursday, May 19, 2016

Meeting Heroes

I went to Disneyland this week with Adam's family. With the siblings, the spouses, babies, etc, we were a group of 16 people. That is a lot of people to keep track of! We had a blast though. At lunch one day, princesses kept walking by. I grabbed a picture with my second favorite princess, Tiana.
We had a full day of riding basically every single ride (with only 2 days here, we have no time to waste!) On our way out of one park into the other, I saw Cruella DeVille and HAD to get a picture with her. She gave me plenty of sass, but helped me pose like a diva, and that was so much fun.
The day was fun and so warm, and then we got SOAKED at World of Color, standing on the boardwalk. We hit some wind, and the wind blew all of the water at us. At first we were kind of mad and then we just embraced it, singing at the top of our lungs to Let it Go. What a great day, I love this place!

No comments: