Saturday, May 14, 2016

Lemon Cookies

For stamp and chat, I made some cookies, and they were pretty delicious. The only flaw was that I used white chocolate chips to make them, and I just don't like white chocolate. At least it's an easy recipe:

1 box lemon cake mix
2 tablespoons flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 eggs
1/3 cup canola oil
Juice from one lemon (which is about 3 TB)
1 cup white chocolate chips

In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. Dough will be quite sticky. Chill in refrigerator for 60 minutes, to firm it up.
When ready to bake, preheat oven to 375 degrees. When heated, remove cookie dough from fridge and drop by spoonfuls (I used my handy dandy cookie scoop) onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Bake for 7-10 minutes or until very lightly browned - I did for about 9 minutes, they were just a little too underdone at 7. Let cool completely!

These are super delicious, very lemony and tasty. I would like to try with regular chocolate chips and see how they taste. Next time.


No comments: