Monday, May 16, 2016

A Fancy Manicure

Recently I decided to have a fancy manicure done. Not for any real reason, but because sometimes it just feels nice to have your nails look a little bit fancy. I had them done in a navy blue, which is super distracting. Not to others, but to myself. Every time my eyes caught a bit of the blue, it made me realize how much I move my hands when I talked. It's not super bad, just something I became more aware of. My nails were getting too long, so I either had to redo them, or just take the polish off. I decided to redo them, to have a Disney theme, since the family is going to Disneyland this week. After about an hour or so at the nail place, I emerged with these amazing nails.
I just love these so hard, I want my nails to be like this always. If only it wasn't so expensive! But I am pleased, and it gives me such joy to see these nails every time I look down.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

I have not been out in the blog world for so long!!!! I love these nails. Did you get them done at the place Charming Charlies?