Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 is here!

I can't believe it's already 2016. I learned yesterday, after my last run of 2015, that I had run 757.1 miles last year! It's not as high as I wanted it to be, but I mysteriously got sick so much last year, I had to cut my mileage due to that. Hopefully I won't have that obstacle this year, and I can be healthy and meet my 3 miles a day goal.
Another goal I'd like to hit is to read 30 books this year. I barely scraped by with it this last year, and that's because I counted a children's book (about 10 pages) as one of the books. And I scraped by because I started and finished a book yesterday, barely making the goal but that's all right I say.
And lastly, a goal for 2016 is to get a 4.0 in both of the semesters of 2016. I have done this for the last two semesters (and getting a stupid 3.9 my first semester) so I have faith that this can happen - if I work my butt off.
Happy New Year, everyone! Let's make 2016 a great one.

No comments: