Saturday, January 9, 2016

Cookie Cups with Snickers

So, last night, I had a little time on my hands before Husband was done with school, so I made a little treat. I had some leftover caramel frosting, and some Snickers from when I did the cupcakes, and decided now was as good a time as any to use them. I had some pre-made cookie dough in the fridge, so here's what I did. I put some mini cupcake papers into a mini cupcake pan, and pressed some dough into them. (I did 48) I baked them at 350 degrees, for 10 minutes.
As they were baking, I had a bag of mini-Snickers. I cut each mini Snickers in half.  Then when the cookie-cups came out, I pressed one of the halves into the middle. I waited about 10 minutes, and then took the cups out of the pans, to cool completely. After they cooled, I used the caramel frosting left over from my Snickers cupcakes, and frosted these.

They are amazing, delicious, and look great (once the frosting is on. Without the frosting, they look awful). Make these when you're in a bind!

No comments: