Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Peppermint Dip

Tonight we had Stamp and Chat, and naturally, I forgot to take a picture of the cards before I put them away. I guess that I could get them back out, and take a picture, but just take my word that they're adorable as always. Tonight's treat theme is Winter treats, so I made a peppermint dip. It's so easy and delicious!

1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
½ cup powdered sugar
Almost 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract - I did about 1/4 tsp but then added a dash more
8 oz container Cool Whip
1 Cup Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips
To dip:
Chocolate Graham Crackers
Regular Graham Crackers
Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Nilla Wafers

Beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sugar and peppermint extract and beat until smooth and totally combined. Add the Cool Whip and beat until combined. Fold in the Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips. Transfer dip to a serving bowl and chill until ready to serve. Serve with the dipping stuffs.
Guys, this was so good, I can't even describe. I accidentally ate so much of it, it's so tasty.

No comments: