Sunday, January 3, 2016

Philly Cheeseteak Quesadillas

For dinner tonight, I tried something I saw on Pinterest, of course. It was super delicious and super easy. Let's break down the ingredients.
4 tortillas
1 green pepper, sliced
1/2 onion, sliced
1/2 lb sliced deli roast beef
1/2 lb provolone cheese, shredded

In a saucepan over medium heat, heat up some oil. Saute the onions and peppers until a little tender. Remove from heat and set aside. Then I used a skillet, and put a little more oil there, and place a tortilla on there. Sprinkle a little cheese on there, and then place a few slices of the roast beef. Place some of the onions and peppers on there, and then sprinkle more cheese on there. Put another tortilla on top of that. Let it cook until the bottom is golden brown, and then flip it over, cooking until that one is golden brown as well. Let it chill out for a few minutes, to let the cheese and tortilla set, and then cut into slices and enjoy!
I have these arranged on my plate like this, because I put some ranch dressing on here, and dipped the quesadilla in that. It was good! These are delicious, so I recommend them.

No comments: