Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Throwback Photos

I recently have found some time on my hands, and I’ve been using it to clean. At first, I did the regular cleaning of bathrooms, mopping, and vacuuming and the like, and now, I’m deep cleaning. I’m throwing away crap I haven’t used in ages, I’m trying not to be such a hoarder. And today, as I was cleaning, I came across old photos that I didn’t even know I had! I’ll share these delights with you.

IMG_1654

This is myself and my sister, swimming in our small pool. Must have been fun, of course I can’t even remember doing this.

IMG_1650

Look at my dad ROCKING this beard.

IMG_1651

My brothers and sister, chilling on this giant stuffed horse our aunt has.

IMG_1657

And here we have small Vieve, wearing a really weird turtleneck shirt, apparently. I hope you enjoyed looking at these photos as much as I did!

No comments: