Sunday, August 16, 2015

Road Trip/Reunion

This weekend, we took a road trip to Montana for Husband’s family reunion. In our car we had, myself, Husband, husband’s brother, his wife, and their child, E-Money. We gave her a magazine, and she enjoyed the ride up.

IMG_1677

The ride wasn’t too bad, and luckily it passed pretty quickly. We were given nametags as soon as we got there.

IMG_1686

The reunion was all right, but it got over really quickly. It seemed like we had just gotten there and then all of a sudden, we were packing up Sunday morning to go. There wasn’t anything too interesting to report on in the interim, just swimming in the hot springs, and chilling out with family. The ride home was longer, but I think that’s how it always goes. I’m just so excited to be home that the ride seems to drag on. It was fun, I drove my car for the ride, and it was nice to have a car with room, and where people fit and nobody was fighting for space. Happy to be home, though!

No comments: