Monday, August 24, 2015

Miscellaneous Monday

School has started today. It’s so weird to think that this is my second year, I already have one done. Do I have 3 more years, or 4? I don’t know yet, I don’t know how much longer things will take to get finished, or if I’ll finish it right on time. Hopefully, the fact that I don’t have a writing class will really help me out this year, since writing is the bane of my existence. After going through my first day of stuff, it seems like luckily, I won’t have too many papers to do this year, so hopefully my stress level won’t be too high. Good luck to all students this semester!

Cookie got a haircut today, which was good, because she was looking really grizzled. She actually hasn’t had a haircut since before the summer, I think May was the last time. Yeah, 3 whole months since she got a haircut, so she was gross, and pretty gross-looking. When we got her, she definitely was freaking out because she had been around STRANGERS (honestly my dog is a weirdo) but she calmed down after a few hours. And luckily we’ll get her haircut done before 3 months pass, next time.

I tried a new food truck today, Kitchen Eighty-Eight. HOLY COW I cannot stress how delicious this is. I got the tri-tip, which was deliciously tender steak over a lot of mashed potatoes and some snap peas. They were so freaking good, I wanted to have more dinner, I was sad when I ate it all. I’ve really enjoyed hitting up food trucks lately. I just like how fun it is to experience a delicious awesome meal outside of a place to sit down, where I can be outdoors, and the possibilities are endless! So everyone should try this place, is what I’m saying. You won’t regret it.

No comments: