Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Venice

Our final day on the cruise, and we are in Venice. We got off the boat, and just like everywhere else, we are immediately blown away by how hot it is. It’s about 98 degrees today, and there’s 95% humidity. Its HOT today. We started just walking around the place, there’s water everywhere, it’s nice.

IMG_1257

We made our way across the whole place, and then to St Mark’s Basilica. It was lovely. We couldn’t go in because of the shorts, but that’s all right. Pants would have been awful.

IMG_1266 

I did enjoy this sign:

IMG_1262

“You are in a church. You are not allowed to behave indecently.” AMEN! After shopping a little bit in some shops for fun souvenirs, we landed on masks. They’re a lot of fun.

IMG_1271

Now that the cruise is over, I kind of want to come home. We’ve had a blast, and I’ve seen so many things, but I miss home! I miss my house, I miss my Scootaloo, and I miss hearing English where I go.

No comments: