Monday, July 6, 2015

Athens

Yesterday was an ‘At Sea’ day unexpectedly. We were supposed to be in a different part of Turkey, Kusadasi, but the breaking of our propeller forced us to miss it, which was too bad. But then today, we made it to Athens! It was warm right from the get go – we got to the Acropolis at about 9:00, and already, we were dying, and the sweat was flowing. (you’re welcome) But the first thing we saw on our walk up was Baby Darth’s real name! I was so jazzed to see it.

IMG_1214

We walked around the Acropolis, getting pics of the Parthenon, and many other things up there.

IMG_1222

IMG_1231

After wandering around this place for a good long time, we had to make our way back to the ship, so back we went. It was a nice day there, and I was so glad to find water bottles that cost $0.365 (Euros), because I bought as many of those bottles as would fit in my bag. I’m excited for our next stop!

No comments: