Monday, July 20, 2015

Miscellaneous Monday

My friends, I am going to girls camp this week. I am nervous, and terrified, and I’m hoping it’ll be a good week. I’ve borrowed a cot and sleeping pads from Chelle (she’s a pro at girls camp) and I have all the camping stuff I need elsewise from Husband. I guess you could say I’m ready, but I really am not.

Baby went back home today. It took him 4 days to warm up to me, and then he leaves right as I got him to like me enough to come to me when I called him. They’ll be coming at Christmas, but I feel very confident that in six months’ time, he’ll have forgotten me once again. Gosh darn it. But hopefully he’ll remember me enough to want to snuggle me, that’ll be nice.

I feel like I didn’t have enough time to be home after my vacation before girls camp. As soon as I got home, Sister came, and then today she left, and then I leave early tomorrow. I am just exhausted already, and I haven’t even gone camping! I just need to get through this week, and then I can have a few weeks of rest before school and everything starts. Oh man, school. Oh man. It’s coming.

No comments: