Saturday, July 25, 2015

Return Safely

I have safely returned from girls camp! Yes, you’ve read that right. It was an all right week. It was pretty fun, for the first part of the week, and then the second park went downhill, and no fun at all. But the beginning I will hold dear in my heart.

DSC04731

We dressed our YW president, Sis C for the Miss Shalom pageant (we were robbed!)

And we got together for a big group picture right before we left today.

DSC04882

I’m still trying to decide if I’m glad I went or not. I bet in a few weeks, when the feelings of camp aren’t so raw, I will be grateful that I went, so I look forward to that. The greatest thing though, was coming home and taking a shower. After 5 days, I was filthy! It took 3 washings to get my hair clean, and then I scrubbed every inch my skin, but then I felt fantastic, and ready to take on the world.

No comments: