Saturday, February 21, 2015

Sushi Night

Whenever Husband wants to go out for sushi, I always order the tepanyaki stuff, and eat my cooked chicken, or steak, and go about my business. Tonight, we went out with Husband’s cousin, and went to a sushi place. They kind of talked me into just eating sushi with the rest of them, so I ordered the two rolls I like (one of which doesn’t have fish in it at all, and the other has very little) and then they all ordered their crazy rolls.

IMG_0209

Here’s one of the plates. I was very diplomatic, and tried them all, even though I didn’t like most of them, but I tried! I branched out! I did something new! And then I wanted to get a cheeseburger, but I was too full from rice, so that was all right. And maybe this isn’t something that I’ll do often, but now I know that if I’m in the situation, I can survive by just eating gross sushi.

No comments: