Monday, February 9, 2015

Miscellaneous Monday

We are now at the time of the semester (2 weeks after it starts) where I have to start thinking of paper topics. Last semester, I couldn’t ever think of any topics, so I stumbled into topics, and barely even liked them, and hated the papers. So I was determined this semester to pick topics that interested me, and then I would enjoy researching the paper. Now, I’m on my third paper for my class, and I can’t find a topic! I’m supposed to find a topic that has two opposing views, with legit sources to back me up, but I cannot find legit sources for this! It’s so frustrating to me, and it makes me hate English class so hard. I am counting down the days until this wasted class is over.

We decided to be pro-active and clean our carpets today. Of course, I didn’t think about it too far in the future, and realize that if we cleaned most of the carpets today we wouldn’t have places to sit. So after finishing my homework, in the kitchen, the only place to hang out was the bedroom, since all the other floors were wet, and the furniture wasn’t able to be sat on. I felt a little like I had been grounded, and not allowed to leave my room for the night. Hopefully it’s worth it, and our carpets will be nice and clean.

This weather has been amazing. I don’t know why our weather has randomly decided to jumpstart itself into spring, but oh my goodness, I am loving this warm weather. It’s just light jackets, and sometimes, no jackets at all. I’m back to wearing flip-flops, and I am just excited to be outside, and not freezing. I looked at the forecast, and I see this upcoming weekend, we’ll be in the sixties, and this is fantastic. I’m trying to figure out what outdoor activities I should do while I have the chance! Hopefully you all get the chance to enjoy it too!

No comments: