Sunday, February 1, 2015

Church Activities

Usually, church is a pretty somber affair. Not to say it’s super serious all the time, and depressing, but it’s a quiet place, where you sit quietly for 3 hours, and enjoy the spirit of it all. Yesterday, as we were starting sacrament meeting, a family behind us tapped me on the shoulder, and said if we got bored, they had stuff for us to do. They were saying it as a joke, since they no longer have little kids, but they still carried their little kid stuffs, just in case. Of course, I took them up on it, and took the bag from them. I was astounded by the things I found! They had stencils I played with, quiet books, and much more. It’s not like I wasn’t paying attention either, I was listening to all the people talking, and really more into it than I usually am.

There were some finger puppets in there that we looked at, and of course, played with for a minute. Then a few minutes later, I see this picture pop up on my phone:

Puppets

Yes, a gal behind us took a picture of us playing with them, and then tweeted it out! I laughed at that, and enjoyed the rest of sacrament meeting. Hope you guys enjoyed your Sunday as well!

No comments: