Monday, February 2, 2015

Miscellaneous Monday

Today is a Super Bowl edition of the miscellaneous business. I was disappointed by the outcome of the game, guys! Why the heck did they decided to throw it THAT CLOSE TO THE ENDZONE?! Oh my gosh, they should have run it in! The disappointment was so intense for me. I was paying more attention to this game than I have to any other game in my whole life. And then, to have it end thusly. Oh man.

The worst commercial of the day? The Nationwide one. Didn’t see it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKUy-tfrIHY

Enjoy that junk, if you so choose. I couldn’t believe the end of that. The kid is dead?! He’s been dead this whole time?! Oh my gosh did that bring down the mood for a minute or so. Sheesh.

Nearing the end of the game, I surveyed the damage of what was done. Basically, if this was alcohol, we’d all be super wasted.

DrinksSB

Someone brought Mexican Coke, and we drank that all up like crazy. Hope you all enjoyed the game, regardless of the outcome!

No comments: