Saturday, July 5, 2014

Day 93–Birthday Celebrations

Today is Husband’s 30th birthday, so we spent the day in mellow celebration. We had a chill morning of airing the house of the carpet fumes (still, those are hanging out after these many days) we saw a movie this afternoon, 22 Jump Street. Then, we went and got an ice cream cone.

IMG_8718

And got some cake for later.

IMG_8719

We couldn’t choose on flavors, so here we have a Spumoni one, a Root Beer float, a Chocolate Fudge Sundae, and Elsa Vanilla (just vanilla, but why not capitalize on a recent beloved movie?). We then went to dinner,

IMG_8720

When Husband gets to choose, we usually get sushi. I did my best here, but these ones were so fishy tasting, I couldn’t stand it. Luckily in addition to the sushi I ordered us some beef, so I could just eat those. We came back to the house, and the neighbors were shooting off some fireworks, so we got to enjoy those. Happy birthday, Husband!

No comments: