Thursday, July 3, 2014

Day 91–Peach Cobbler

For some reason today, I really wanted some peach cobbler. My sister talked about how she was making one, and it just sounded like a good summer treat. I don’t really have the patience to make one, or the time today necessarily, so I wanted to find a cheater recipe. Pinterest delivered, naturally. Here’s how I made it:

1 box yellow cake mix
2 cans of sliced yellow peaches
1 stick butter, melted

Preheat the oven to 350. Put the peaches (with juice!) in the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Sprinkle the dry cake mix on top of the peaches, top with the melted butter. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.

So, easy-peasy. And it was super tasty. IMG_8716

This might actually be the “before” picture, and I can’t find the after! You get the idea, though.

No comments: