Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A New Treat

Today was PJ’s birthday, and the rain ruined it. I say this because we had planned to take the afternoon and go snorkeling on a lake/reservoir, but the rain made it so that couldn’t happen. So we went and investigated the new outlets in Lehi. The stores were only so-so, but they had a Rocky Mtn Chocolate Factory, so we stepped in for a birthday treat. They had chocolate covered Twinkies there, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Two of my favorite treats, in one!

IMG_8878

I was eating it, and to be honest, it didn’t taste as good as I thought it would. It just tasted like a dry Twinkie, and some thick chocolate. Separately: delicious! Together: not very. I was halfway through eating it when tragedy struck.

IMG_8880

That’s right. It fell off the stick, and landed on the ground, and I couldn’t finish my treat. As sad as I was that I couldn’t finish it, I wasn’t all that sad because I wasn’t loving it. But now I can add that to my list of things I’ve tried!

No comments: