Saturday, July 12, 2014

Day 100–Baby Card Box

You guys. We’ve made it. We’ve come to the end of the 100 days. Now, I’m under no illusions of grandeur. I know that nobody was sitting by their computer, waiting for me to post a thing that made me happy that day. But now, we can get to the end of posting every single day, and go back to just posting when I made something, or when I had a fun adventure. So today, with no further ado, I made this card box today. I had too many baby cards, my box was running over. So I took the paper off of a birthday card box, and put the baby paper on.

BabyBox

It ended up pretty cute! I accidentally folded the front part of it, so it’s a little squirrely there, but it’ll flatten down I think.

There it is! 100 entries. Now you guys know what makes me happy, and its usually just…everything!

No comments: