Sunday, February 5, 2012

Vieve’s Videos

It’s possible that everyone here has seen this already, but I’m posting it anyway. On Tuesday, abouts, this video hit the internet. I’ll give a little background, for those who haven’t heard of it. Kristen Bell (actress: Veronica Mars, When in Rome) loves sloths. Like, to an unhealthy amount. So recently, she went on Ellen to discuss a recent birthday she had, in which sloths were there. I don’t want to give too much away. Enjoy this video:

Kristen Bell Sloth Meltdown

I am almost obsessed with this video. I think it’s hysterical, and I’ve seen it, oh…4 times or so by now. My emotional state is really similar to hers – if things are too happy or too sad, I’m crying.

Anyway, so last night, we were at the Olde Spaghetti Factory, and there was a balloon animal guy walking around. He stopped by our table, and asked if we wanted anything. An animal, a flower…anything. So I want something, because come on, how many times am I going to get this chance? So Husband tells the balloon guy that I love sloths. I of course, died laughing, and he made me a sloth!

Sloith

And there he is! He’s holding onto a tree, in case you couldn’t tell. And there’s a tiny face drawn on him, so cute. The guy did a really good job. Here’s a picture of me holding him at the restaurant last night.

Sloth&!

We will be lifelong friends (or until he deflates or is popped). I hope everyone enjoys this video!

1 comment:

Maleen said...

LOL. That is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. I'm so glad you do these videos, because I swear I live in a hole.