Friday, February 10, 2012

Foto Friday

I’ve spoken of Stamp & Chat on here before, many a time. With all the cards that I make there (3 a month for many months now) I rarely give them away. I find them too precious, and I feel like not many people would appreciate all the hard work that goes into them. So as you can imagine, I have many cards. I keep them in a drawer, not really any kind of organization to them. Recently, I decided that I should keep them in boxes, organized by genre. So I found these boxes from Close to My Heart that you can decorate any which way you want, so I chose to make many of them. I’m only ordering a few at a time, of course, because I don’t want to overwhelm myself with boxes. Last night, I started my project, and made 2 of my boxes. It wasn’t too hard, thank goodness, but I keep my decorating really simple, since I’m not very good at creative things. So here’s a look at my two boxes:

In case you couldn’t tell, my birthday cards will be in the one, and my thank you cards will be put in the other. I can’t wait to get my whole line of boxes done, and then I’ll proudly display them. And add more every few months, since I still don't like to give away my cards. Maybe someday...

1 comment:

Maleen said...

That is so funny that you don't give them away. I have the same problem, but more because I forget that I have homemade cards. Then when I find them I always put them in a new place where I promptly forget them again.