Monday, January 16, 2012

New Addition

Everyone, I have a new addition to my tiny family. He’s brand new, we only got him on Saturday. It took a long time to get him, plus the choosing of the name took a long time as well. Finally, after we had picked him, dressed him, and named him, we paid for him, and took him home. Here’s what he looks like:

JEdi

He’s a fox! A Jedi fox, which is more fancy. We got him at Build a Bear. For Christmas, we got a gift certificate to the Build a Bear store, which I had never been to before. I didn’t know how to do anything there, but luckily since it’s a store for children, it’s pretty explanatory and helpful. You’re supposed to choose your bear/animal first, and then get it stuffed, then choose the outfit, but for me, the outfit chooses the bear. So we took a long time, and finally, we (read: Husband) really wanted the Jedi costume, so we got that. Originally, I had chosen a light-colored bear for it, but then I passed by the fox, and I thought, holy crap, that’s a way cooler Jedi! In case you wanted to know (which I know you do) his name is Oobee Doob Scooby Doobi Benoobi. That’s his full name of course, and his nickname is Benoobi. Of course, because he’s so fancy, I don’t really play with him like I do with the Inspector. So he just sits on a shelf, with his birth certificate next to him:

BirthCert

So there he is, our new friend. Hopefully he’ll mesh well into our household, I’d hate to have conflicting personalities.

2 comments:

Maleen said...

Thumb wars, anyone?

Chelle! said...

Aw...such a cute addition to your family. You play with inspector? How exactly do you play with him? Does he talk?