Friday, January 27, 2012

Foto Friday: Foto Blast

Ok, what I have here today are just miscellaneous photos that I’ve found recently. Basically, they’ve all made me giggle, but there’s not really a story behind them, or anything I could really say about them, I just like the pictures, so I’m just posting them all on here, willy nilly, on one day.

I liked this, because even though I'm a runner and not a biker, cars are still douches.




Is that the cutest thing you've ever seen? I think I'd like to have a puppy.





Come on! A puppy winking and pointing at me?! Adorable!



I hope you can read the writing on the bottom part – this is the best ‘Missing’ flyer I’ve ever seen.


Well, I hope you enjoyed all of these pictures, and if not, meh, I’m not forcing you to read this. Ha!


2 comments:

Maleen said...

I can't make them big. :(

Still read the revenge one though with my super vision. Awesome.

Chelle! said...

These were awesome. I loved the revenge one...it made me giggle. So clever.