Friday, January 20, 2012

Foto Friday

This week was Stamp & Chat. I have spoken of it often on here, so I don’t think I need to recap it. Suffice it to say, it is definitely a highlight of my month (since it only happens once a month). This month’s Stamp & Chat was a blast. It’s always a lot of fun, but for some reason this month was especially fun. The giggling was pretty much non-stop, and fun was had by all. So for this week, I’m sharing my cards with everyone on here, so you can see how cute they are:

Cards

Now, I don’t know if you can tell, but the card in the left corner has roses in the corner of the card. I am not at all crafty, so when I made the roses according to directions, they actually all looked like torches, all that needed to be done was to set them on fire, and they would have let me through a dark cave. So Chelle had to fix them for me so they resembled flowers. It was tricky, considering how retarded I had made them, but she fixed them, of course. Other than that hiccup, I think I did quite nicely on my cards.

And in case you were wondering, here is my dessert:

IceCream

Ice cream, so delicious, with 4 cherries on the top because I love them so. Yum!

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

Aw...I LOVE STAMP & CHAT!! I am so glad that I have helped you create an addiction to something that I love so much!!