Friday, December 16, 2011

Foto Friday

This entry was supposed to be yesterday, but time sort of got away from me, so here it is today! Yesterday, the 15th of December was National Cupcake Day. As everyone knows, I think cupcakes are the best. I can’t quite explain why I heart them so. They’re just perfectly sized cakes, individual, so you don’t have to share unless you want to. I’ve been to cupcake places in a few states, I just like to try them everywhere. Sometime in my life, I’d like to have visited a cupcake place in every state. I know, I have humble goals. Anyway, Chelle and I celebrated by going to The Cocoa Bean Cupcake Cafe and getting a cupcake, yesterday I (as well as her, by coincidence) chose to eat the Party in My Mouth cupcake. So good!

Cupcake

How delish does that look? It was delish too,

Now, on Chelle’s blog at the beginning of November, she dared people who blog to write an entry every day, to celebrate National Blogging Month and on there, she says that if you accept the challenge, a cupcake courtesy of her would be yours. Of course I took the challenge, and challenged her right back, with the same reward. So naturally, I blogged every day, as did she, and yesterday, we bought the cupcakes for each other, for our reward. And of course, Chelle was amazing and wrote me a tiny note on my box she gave me:

Box

I wasn’t going to put the box on here at first, since it’s my box and for my eyes, but I decided to share with the world.

Thanks to Chelle for buying me a delish cupcake and writing me such an awesome note!

1 comment:

Maleen said...

Chelle is the best. You two are awesome. I wish I had my act together in Nov. so I had an excuse to go get yummy cupcakes with you. Now I will have to go buy one for myself. :)