Friday, December 2, 2011

Foto Friday

Last night, I made Oreo’s for my ward Christmas party (that’s tonight!). I’m in charge of bringing 2 dozen cookies to this fiesta. So I get all my ingredients, and I’m making the cookies, and it’s taking a while, of course, because Oreo’s take a while. When I’m all done with the baking part, before I get to the frosting part, I surveyed all the cookies I had around the kitchen, it was like, 6 sheets full. I was like, dude, I have tons of cookies here, delicious! Then as I kept going, I remembered, all the cookies are in pairs, so that will reduce my cookies significantly. I got all done with the frosting (I used red and green frosting, for Christmas spirit) and put aside the number of cookies for the party. That left me with 4 Oreos. Only 4 cookies left, so I couldn’t even share with anyone like I was hoping. I realize now I should have made like, a double recipe to have deliciousness for all, but sadly, it didn’t occur to me at the time. But don’t fret, friends. Next week, I’ll probably be making treats again, this time to share with everyone. I already have a recipe too, I found one yesterday that I’d like to try. So just hold on for a few more days, and you’ll have something delish too!

cookies

* I was going to take the cookies out of the Tupperware for the picture, but that seemed like a lot of work. Sorry for the laziness.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

OH, I hope that you make some more and share them with your dear friend. You know for one of the pick-me-up times because you want to let her know that she incredible. Hint Hint