Thursday, August 27, 2009

What a fab day!

So, as everyone knows, it has recently been my birthday. Yup, turning one year older, yet again. I got to work on Wednesday, my first day back from vacay, and turn to my desk, and lo and behold, this is what I saw:


My desk had been decorated by Michelle! And such a fabulous job she did. My whole day was awesome. She got me a great present also, and the ladies took me out to lunch at the delicioso Red Robin (Yum!) where I had a super delicious cheeseburger. For a treat, we had cookie bars and ice cream with fudge, which was just awesome. As you can see, I was quite happy

And yes, I did leave this up all day, so working through the streamers and confetti was a pretty hard task. And near the end of the day, I didn't feel like working that much, so I took all the erasers on my desk and decorated my keyboard with them
And yes, it was hard working through those also. Now the erasers live on a different part of the desk. Thanks Michelle for such a great day and the awesome stuff you did!

2 comments:

Maleen said...

You are right. I totally missed the party. Happy Birthday though. What, are you 23, finally?

Chelle! said...

Oh, I am so glad that you had a fabulous day!!! You are amazing!!! I am so glad that you are back to work!!! It has been quite lonely without you near!!! Happy Happy Birthday!!!