Tuesday, August 4, 2009

200 in!

Wow-here it is, my 200th post! When I look back at the ones I've done, I realize...I don't really talk about anything at all! Seriously, I'm pretty sure all I talk about is running and soccer. But it's all I do, so... I think it's appropriate in this 200th entry to tell you that most likely, they will be over shortly. Not because I'm quitting or any of that jazz, but I'm like 75 percent sure that I'm going to die pretty soon. My body is slowly shutting down, and I'm just waiting for it at this point.
Really, it's just a lot of ailments I've got going on. My throat has been hurting for a bit, I have an earache in one ear, and the other one has pain on the outside when I touch it. My feet, between the two, have 8 blisters on them, one of which is on the heel of my left foot, and it's now become infected. I'm actually soaking it in an Epsom salt bath right now, to see if that helps it at all. At least the limping has stopped, essentially. Going down stairs still hurts, but I'm just avoiding those as best I can. In my mouth, I have a cut on the roof of my mouth, but I have no idea where I got it. It hurts when I eat anything salty, which is unfortunate, because I loves me some chips.
I'm not entirely sure when this will kill me, or if I'll heal first. Luckily, some of my blisters have healed-ish already, they don't hurt as badly anymore, and I'm hoping the rest follow suit. If only this one on my heel would feel better, I would feel less like I'm dying and more like I should just take it easy. But hopefully, things will start to get better, and I might live! Because if I died, the seven people who would miss me would just be sad!

2 comments:

Chelle! said...

I am so sorry that you have been in so much pain!!! You are not going to die because if you died, I would only have 4 people who would miss me instead of the 5 I counted.

HAPPY 200th Blog!!

Maleen said...

Um, it's a good thing you aren't a hypochondriac.

I'm not worried. Some day I will read your 400th post, etc.