Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I think I'll go to Boston...

Ok, by now, mostly everyone who reads this knows I am leaving tomorrow, on a jet plane. I do know, however, when I'll be back again, next Tuesday. I am leaving to Boston in less than twelve hours. I am going for a birthday trip, and I couldn't be more excited. I've never been to the east coast, the most east I have been is Denver, and lets be honest, that's not that far from here. But we are following our beloved Real to Boston to watch them play New England. I don't know if we're crazy for following them, or just really awesome. I guess only time will tell...
There are so many things we have to do there, which is why our trip that was originally a three-day trip turned into a seven-day excursion. I keep finding things to do there, and every time, I think, yeah, we can fit this in, so I'm pretty sure sleep will not be a high priority on the list over there. We are flying out tomorrow morning though, and now that I've finished packing, I just wanted to drop a quick line before I hit the sack, I need to be at the airport around the time of bright and early, but we'll make it, and it'll be great. I'm going to try to keep everyone updated on things going on over there, but who knows what will be happening. Bon voyage!

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

Can't wait to hear all of the fun stories!!!! Hurry back soon!!