Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Boredom strikes again

So, a looong time ago, I blogged about how I get bored of my cell phones quite quickly. This is still true today. My phones never never break, but after about a year, I just am so sick of them! I got my last cell phone, oh, about 14 months ago, and lately, I've been getting so tired of it. Like, there's nothing wrong with it, and the phones I like always look the same, so it doesn't even matter that I get a new one, but I wanted to! So this week, I finally did.
I got the bug for the new one over the weekend, I saw this phone as I was walking past one of those phone kiosks in the mall. You know the ones, as soon as you glance over at the booth, a salesperson is about ready to jump over the counter to get to you. After I walked away from the super-friendly salesman, I was thinking about the phone the rest of the weekend. On Monday, I did some researching, and I decided I liked this phone, so after work, I hopped myself over to the phone store and bought it! I know I probably shouldn't be buying a phone when I don't need it, but I just wanted it, so I just went ahead and did it. And this is a picture of my new phone:
I love that it has both the bar keyboard, for the regular texting, but also has the QWERTY keyboard for when I feel like mixing it up, which is just a lot of fun. I loves my new phone, and I'm hopingthat I won't get too sick of this one too quickly.

2 comments:

Maleen said...

It looks cool, but I would have NO idea how to use it. The kiosk cell-phone guys obviously can't spot an anti-technology person because they still try jumping over the counter at me, and I am NOT who they are looking for.

Chelle! said...

Your new phone is awesome!! I am completely jealous!!

You described those cell phone guys so perfectly!!! I try not to make eye contact with them because they are so overly excited!!!